Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tessa

Today was really fun and exciting. I was able to program my LilyPad and paint my bag. It was really fun to learn how to program the sound. It feels really good to say that I was able to do this. It was neat being able to get into groups and start building our apps. I hope my groups app actually works and comes out nice. Over all it was a really good day. :D

 Meeting a Character

I would love to meet Tessa from the Clockwork Devices series. She loves to read, like me, so I would love to talk to her about all the books she has read. I would ask her if she loved Will or Jem more or if it is possible for her to love both of them the same(though I believe that Will was the true one for her since she loved him from the beginning). I would want to know how Jem was able to become human again after being a Silent Brother. I would like to meet her in London and have her show me all her favorite places in London and the surrounding area. It would be really neat just to get to know her better and know how she felt throughout the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment